The Notice of Funding Opportunities of the Public Affairs Section are published here. All proposed activities must be carried out in Guatemala and must support at least one of the following Mission Goals:
- Reduce illegal migration to the United States.
- Expand good governance.
- Improve citizen prosperity.
- Increase citizen security.
- Improve export and investment opportunities for US companies.
Before submitting a proposal, we ask you to review the requirements. Incomplete proposals or those that do not comply with what is requested will not be reviewed.
- Notice of Funding Opportunity – DOS-GUA-FY19-01: Annual Program Statement call for proposals
- Notice of Funding Opportunity – PAS-GUA-FY19-02: Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants
- Notice of Funding Opportunity – PAS-GUA-FY19-03: Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants