1. Fill out the online Form DS-82 and print the typed form. If you are eligible to use Form DS-82, the form filler should generate this form for you. Please do not fill out the form by hand. Please make sure to sign and date the application. Your signature should match the one in your previous passport.
Your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IS REQUIRED to adjudicate the passport application. If you have never been issued a Social Security number, you must submit a declaration signed under penalty of perjury (click here for the “No Social Security Number” declaration). This declaration does not need to be notarized, but please submit the original with your application.
2. Provide one 2” x 2” photo taken within the last 6 months. Please remove your eyeglasses.
3. Pay the $130 fee. If you are also applying for a U.S. passport card, the additional fee is $30 (total of $160). We accept cash (U.S. dollars or Guatemalan quetzals) or credit cards.
4. Submit your most recent U.S. passport. If you have previously had a passport card, please also submit your passport card.
You must apply in person using Form DS-11 if at least one of the following is true:
To schedule an in-person appointment, please go here.
At your in-person appointment, please submit the following documents:
1. Fill out the online Form DS-11 and print the typed form. Please do not fill out the form by hand. Please do not sign the application until you are directed to do so at the consular section.
2. Provide evidence of U.S. Citizenship (e.g., fully valid, undamaged U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, Certificate of Naturalization, or Certificate of Citizenship).
3. Present a qualifying identification document (e.g., e.g., valid Guatemalan DPI, valid or expired, undamaged U.S. passport book or passport card; valid driver’s license with photo; Certificate of Naturalization; Certificate of Citizenship; government employee ID; U.S. military or military dependent ID; current valid foreign passport; U.S. permanent resident card; etc.).
4. Provide one 2” x 2” photo taken within the last 6 months. Please remove your eyeglasses.
5. Pay the $165 fee. If you are also applying for a passport card, please add $30 (for a total of $195). You will pay in person at the consular section. We accept cash (U.S. dollars or Guatemalan quetzales) or credit cards.
Original documents (or certified copies) are required unless otherwise specified.
Note: This feature is strictly for feedback about your experience using the website.
All other questions and feedback will be disregarded. Thank you for your understanding.
You are visiting a website that just underwent a redesign. Please take a few moments to provide us with your valuable feedback.
Thank you for sharing your feedback!