An official website of the United States government

Lost and Stolen Passports

To report your passport lost or stolen online, please go here.  Once your passport has been reported lost or stolen online, you may no longer use that passport even if you subsequently recover it.

To schedule an in-person appointment, please go here.

For instructions on the requirements for applying for a passport, please click the relevant link below:

View information on emergency passports.