Message for U.S. Citizens: Town Hall Meeting in Quetzaltenango on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Event: Town Hall Meeting for U.S. Citizens in Quetzaltenango
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services unit is pleased to announce an upcoming in-person Town Hall Meeting for U.S. citizens:
- Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Restaurante Tertulianos, 14 Avenida 5-26, Casa Museo, Quetzaltenango
If you plan to attend this event, please register here. Each person should register individually.
In addition, on Tuesday, September 20, from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm, also at Restaurante Tertulianos, we will be available to accept passport applications and perform notarial services by appointment only.
- If you would like to request a passport appointment, please click here.
- If you would like to request a notarial appointment, please click here.
U.S. Embassy Guatemala City, Guatemala
Phone: (502) 2326-4000
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates