Message for U.S. Citizens: Town Hall Meeting in Quetzaltenango on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Event: Town Hall Meeting for U.S. Citizens in Quetzaltenango
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services unit is pleased to announce an upcoming in-person Town Hall Meeting for U.S. citizens:
- Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
- Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Restaurante Tertulianos, 14 Avenida 5-26, Casa Museo, Quetzaltenango
If you plan to attend this event, please register here. Each person should register individually.
In addition, on Tuesday, September 20, from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm, also at Restaurante Tertulianos, we will be available to accept passport applications and perform notarial services by appointment only.
- If you would like to request a passport appointment, please click here.
- If you would like to request a notarial appointment, please click here.
General documentary requirements for passport applications may be found here. More information about our notarial services may be found here.
U.S. Embassy Guatemala City, Guatemala
Phone: (502) 2326-4000
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Guatemala Country Information and Travel Advisory Page
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates