Routine Services (Form DS-11)

Passport Renewal (Form DS-82)

You may use this form if your previous passport:

  1. Was issued when you were 16 or older.
  2. Was issued in the last 15 years.
  3. Is not damaged.
  4. Is submitted with your application.

This Revised Schedule is Effective November 9, 2015:

Note: When applying at the Embassy, fees and surcharge may be paid by a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), cash all in U.S. dollars or all in quetzales.